Do you ever feel like inhaling your way to the bottom of an ice cream tub? Well, this recipe is perfect for that! You can whip it up in seconds and it’s just as good as ice cream, without all the sugar. It’s called Nicecream because it’s not really ice cream but it’s nice ice cream (get it?).
Prep and cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- 2 medium bananas, chopped and frozen
- 2 heaped tablespoons natural, Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- Chia seed and coconut to serve
- Blend frozen banana, yoghurt and coconut in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Serve immediately!