These broccoli fritters are great for a lazy meatless Monday.
These fritters are quick, comforting, and great for a speedy nutritious meal! They’re also staple ingredients which you probably already have in your fridge / pantry.
Serves 2-4 depending how hangry you are…
- 1 small broccoli head, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup ground almonds or oat flour
- 3/4 cup of Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp cajun spice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon wedges to serve
- 1 small handful parsley, finely chopped
- Mix the finely chopped Broccoli, eggs, ground almonds, cheese, Cajun and Cheddar in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir until combined.
- Heat a large non stick frying pan with half the butter and oil. Add 2 tbsp sized spoonfuls of the fritter fixture to the pan and cook 3-4 fritters at a time. This recipe should yield 8-10 small-medium fritters.
- Serve with lemon wedges, parsley and or poached eggs and, or smashed avo.