You can have your cookie and eat it too…
At TWR, we are firm believers that you really can have it all; and by ‘all’ we mean cookies without all the sugar.
These cookies are some serious juju from us, they’re sweetened from the mashed banana and chocolate chunks (which are hot and melted when straight out of the oven!).
You can thank us in 20 minutes.
Prep and cooking time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup of crunchy peanut butter (the real 100% stuff)
- 1 medium egg
- 1 small over ripe banana
- Small pinch of salt (¼ tsp)
- 40g 85% chocolate chopped into small chunks
- 1 cup quaker oats
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ or 160℃ fan forced.
- Mix egg with the peanut butter and banana mashing well
- Stir in oats (using hands helps) and make sure the mixture is well combined
- Add the chocolate chunks into the batter and mix well
- Roll the mixture into golf ball sized balls and flatten slightly with finger tips (the chocolate chunks will take some working with the hands to sit into the mixture)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden