If you don’t crave pancakes on the reg, then you’re in the wrong place (…or in denial).
These fluffy oat pancakes will literally send you to heaven with every mouthful! They also don’t have any added sugar and are gluten free (just be sure to buy “gluten free oats”).
Prep and cooking time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup whole rolled oats, blended or oatmeal
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white, whipped to stiff peak
- ⅓ milk (or any other milk e.g. almond milk)
- Butter, to cook
- Yoghurt, fruit of your choice (Banana is a go-to) and maple syrup to top.
- Place oat meal, egg and milk in a bowl and mix until combined
- Softly fold through egg white
- Heat butter in pan over medium to high heat.
- Spoon mixture into pan, and cook until bottom is golden brown. Flip.
- Serve with yoghurt, banana and maple syrup