We have seen this recipe a lot but often find a whole date is too much of a mouthful (first and only time you’ll hear us say that ;)).
We also like that smaller versions of this recipe makes us feel like we’re having more!
Prep and cooking time: 10 minutes
- 6 medjool dates
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut or other nut butter
- 30g 80% dark chocolate, melted
- Cut the dates in half and remove their pip.
- Fill the dates to the top of their rim with just enough peanut butter.
- Using the bowl you melted the chocolate in, hold the nut filled date over the bowl and using a spoon drizzle a generous spoon of chocolate over half of the date, leaving the other half uncovered. Place them on a baking paper lined tray, keep them in the fridge and serve from the fridge.